Save time with your Morning Routine.
I personally disliked getting up early when I was younger, but I’ve gotten accustomed to getting up early. But I know some days you really wanna hit the snooze button and get back under the warm covers. yep! We’ve all been there at least once in our lives or more. I’ve hit that snooze button myself more than once and then the WORST HAPPENS! I oversleep thru my alarm and now I’m doing the rushing to get ready. Which results in wearing a random outfit +random shoes + my hair isn’t combed + no time for makeup + crossing my fingers I didn’t forget anything and I’m out the door.
= HOT MESS EXPRESS !!
Here are some tips that I use to make my mornings a little easier
- Plan ahead – I swear by this, take a time the night before pack your lunch, get your purse together, set your outfit out the night before or anything you may need for tomorrow. Trust me it saves time, in the morning all you have to do is wake up and start your morning feeling a little less worried about what you’re going to wear, what you’ll be taking for lunch etc.
- Wake up to some Tunes – I usually listen to the radio in the morning, 93.9fm to be exact. This works for me I feel more awake after hearing some upbeat music, and a mini dance party while brushing my teeth or doing my hair. Why not, turn on your favorite jams while you get ready, just make sure to stay on time.
- Keep it simple with the Glam– Ladies I know this one may be hard. But find a makeup routine that’s simple and easy that fits you. (but popping at the same time) Same with your hair, find a routine where it’s easy for you in the morning.
- COFFEE- Caffeine is my best friend in the morning, I would go to Starbucks on my way to school or work but ya know. Starbucks every day it adds up, so I have my trusty Keurig who gets the job done. I simply pop in a k-cup and in a few minutes I’ll have my cup of joe. YUM! Whether it’s coffee or OJ or tea, give your bod a little pick me up in the morning.
- Eat – I never ever use to eat breakfast in the morning, and it sucked. I’d feel so sluggish by 10 am.I learned to eat breakfast in the morning, even if something small a banana or oatmeal whatever you’d like. Have yourself morning bite in morning.
Everyone is different tho, these tips have helped me make my morning easier for me. I hope these tips help you all with your morning routine. I’d love to hear about your morning routines, feel free to share!!